PRANA MANDIR YogaTM
"Virtually all of the investigation a person ever does, whether of himself or of problems outside himself, consists for the most part of pyramids of answers to that basic question about the essence of his being." - Rabbi Adin Steinsaltz
We all have the potential within us for greater change and forward evolution. Yoga's ancient and integrated methodology provide a skillful way. Within the art of yoga, change and transformation happens subtly but consistently.
Breath + Posture = Grace
Private sessions introduce subtle, highly personalized,
yet potent methods for deepening personal practice.
Even simple changes can have profound impacts to our lives and are essential to our total being.
How far you take your practice is up to you ... there is no limit.
See more about the lineages and styles of yoga we offer:
The authentic practices of yoga honor all of the layers of a person.
Called koshas in Sanskrit, they consist of the physical as well as the non-physical, the psychological as well as the energetic realms.
Meditation + Visualization =
Energy for Transformation
Private sessions address mind, body, senses and being and may include:
* How to build a radiant yoga practice that meets you where you are.
* Increased, strength, empowerment, centered-ness and awareness.
* Increased flexibility, adaptability, compassion and patience.
* Life-style & daily routine regarding vitality, diet, sleep cycles, etc
* Capacity for conscious living.
10 Benefits Of Authentic Yoga
* Learn safe alignment and correct methodology from the start.
* Freedom. Build a radiant practice that meets you where you are.
* Transform old and undesired patterns of thinking, reacting and behaving.
* Cleansing practices for mind and body. Detoxification is one of Yoga’s greatest gifts.
* Rejuvenate at a higher rate. Optimum physical and psychological recuperation.
* Internal strength. Develop and empower the muscular system and cardio-vascular system. The nervous & glandular systems as well, can be strengthened and attuned throughout one's life through the best-fitted practices of Yoga and meditation.
* Health. Learn natural methods for living with increased vitality, through clean diet, good sleep, clear thinking, creative energy, etc.
* Awaken joy and contentment each day.
* Meditation for higher awareness and a diamond-like mind.
* Faster recovery from poor health & drained energy.
De-stress + Un-ravel = Light up
The Golden Temple, built for Guru Nanak in Amritsar, India